Sunday, January 4, 2009

January Fourth

This homicidal lust simply won't abate. All things small of stature and adorable of countenance are at risk when I am in the vicinity. Today I actually sought out and participated in a 'Baby Roast.' My blood boiled with ecstasy at their infantile screams of agony, while at the same time my soul shrieked in anguish. The others at the vile event only goaded me on. It seems they intend to use their uncontrollable violence as leverage to press Chris into continuing his Living in Oblivion blog. I felt like such a pawn, playing into their hands, but without Nondrick's smiling face to comfort me as I stumble through my miserable life, I can't say that I didn't enjoy the release.

If there is one thing I'm learning through this time of hardship, it's that I most certainly have a darker side.

And I really really REALLY like Living in Oblivion.

I put it to you, Chris: Return, and continue the series, before madness envelops the world! It's only a matter of time before this disgusting and base disease of the mind infects the majority of the planet's population, and then what? Utter chaos! Is that really what you want, Chris? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment